JOB OFFER: COUNTRY MANAGER UK
(M/F – BASED IN PARIS)
to start ASAP
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Country Manager for The UK, you will be in full charge of Leetchi’s development on the British market in terms of product localization, customer acquisition, communication and business cooperations. You will join a fast paced, dynamic company, interact closely with the marketing, product and design teams and report directly to the CMO.
- Full responsibility over product localization, positioning, evolution.
- Lead over the marketing budget in accordance with the CMO.
- In charge of Social Media animation and advertising, SEM, SEO, Affiliation and other On/Off channels.
- Create customs and specials operations to increase our awareness.
- Identify business opportunities and negotiate deals with relevant british media, platforms, online shops etc.
- Work with Creative and Media agencies such as adnetworks and bid managers.
- PR lead.
- Customer service.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing or a similar position.
- British natives only. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Creativity and excellent communication skills. (written and oral)
- Knowledge of social media marketing, SEM and CRM is a must.
- Good knowledge of the British Marketing / start-up / media / e-commerce ecosystem.
- You are organised, autonomous and yet a team player.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, management or a similar field
WHAT WE OFFER:
Send us your CV and cover letter in French or English: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP
Location: 75009 Paris
ABOUT LEETCHI GROUP:
Founded in 2009 by Céline Lazorthes, The Leetchi group is the European leader consisting of online money pot leetchi.com and MANGOPAY, the leading payment solution for sharing economy businesses. Leetchi.com allow users to collect and manage money from a group in a secure and easy way. With more than four million customers the service is currently available in 150 countries. The group employs 40 persons based in Paris, London and Luxembourg and is part of the Credit Mutuel Arkéa group.