JOB OFFER: MARKETING INTERN – LEETCHI.DE
(M/F – BASED IN PARIS)
to start ASAP
As an Intern for Leetchi Germany you will have a variety of responsibilities and a major influence on the growth of Leetchi on the German market. You will be fully in charge of the Social Media Channels, the communication with customers and the optimization of our public pools. You will work closely with the Country Manager Germany on various projects and the optimization of our website for the German market.
MISSION & RESPONIBILITIES
- Full responsibility of the Social Media Channels
- Daily optimization of our public pools by collaborating with users, creating guidelines, best practices and optimizing the FAQs
- Respond directly to user inquiries (emails, messages, live-chat) and identify potentials for our marketing and product
- Work on mailings and newsletters
- Optimize our App Store presence
- Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Customer Service, Design and Legal
- Identify new projects that benefit our growth strategy
- Native German speaker, English and/or French as a second language
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Creativity and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to create interesting and engaging digital content
- Autonomous working team-player
- Organized and able to manage various projects at the same time
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom to bring in your ideas and make an impact
- Fast growing startup and a passionate team
- Office in the heart of Paris
- Remuneration depending on the profile
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months or “année de césure”
- Location: 75009 Paris
Send us your CV and cover letter in English or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT LEETCHI GROUP
Founded in 2009 by Céline Lazorthes, The Leetchi group is the European leader consisting of online money pot leetchi.com and MANGOPAY, the leading payment solution for sharing economy businesses. Leetchi.com allow users to collect and manage money from a group in a secure and easy way. With more than five million customers the service is currently available in 150 countries.
MANGOPAY is the payment solution dedicated to Marketplaces and Crowdfunding platforms with more than 900 customers in 22 countries.
The group employs 50 persons based in Paris, London, Berlin and Luxembourg and its e-money issuer license guarantees that all European regulations are respected.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you are having any further questions! We are looking forward to speaking to you.