JOB OFFER: COUNTRY MANAGER GERMANY
(m/f – based in Paris)
to start ASAP
Leetchi.com, named France’s hottest start-up 2013 by Wired, is Europe’s leading service for group payments and group gifts. Founded in 2009 and backed by notable VCs, Leetchi.com today counts more than 3.000.000 customers worldwide and 30 employees from 7 nations. The head office is based in the heart of Paris’ vibrant start-up scene.
MISSIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
As Country Manager for Germany, you will be in full charge of Leetchi’s development on the German market in terms of customer acquisition, communication and business cooperations. You will join a fast paced, dynamic company, interact closely with the marketing, product and design teams and report directly to the CMO.
- Full responsibility over the marketing budget for Germany, in accordance with the CMO
- Full responsibility over Social Media animation and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Blog…)
- Full responsibility over Google SEM, SEO and other channels
- Identify business opportunities and negotiate deals with relevant German media, platforms, online shops etc.
- PR lead for Germany
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position. Profound knowledge of social media marketing (FB ads in particular), SEM and CRM is a must.
- German natives only. Good knowledge of French and/or English is essential.
- Creativity and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, management or a similar field
- You are organised, autonomous and yet a team player
- Good knowledge of the German start-up / media / e-commerce ecosystem
WHAT WE OFFER:
Send us your CV and cover letter in French or English: email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP
Location: 75010 Paris